Cohesity protects customer data through traditional backup, but also extends that model with file services and marketplace applications. In this episode, Chris talks to Rawlinson Rivera, Global Field CTO at Cohesity about what hybrid cloud really means and how customers are using the Cohesity technology to protect their data and deliver value-add services.
- 00:00 – intros
- 01:00 – What is hybrid cloud?
- 02:50 – Cohesity translates data protection to app mobility
- 05:45 – How often to customers move data around?
- 07:19 – Can analytics be run against protected data?
- 08:52 – Owning the metadata for data is a critical requirement
- 11:25 – What industry examples can we reference?
- 13:20 – Don’t upgrade your phone while driving
- 14:40 – Wrap Up
Copyright (c) 2020 Brookend Limited, no reproduction in part or whole without permission. Episode S01E05.
Podcast (hybridcloud): Play in new window | Download